Monday 25 April 2011

Interim [tired at mo]

Hey, this is just a very short, quick, mention to say we [Jacqui and I] are back from Mons and the Trolls and Legends Festival and its friendly atmosphere where we had a great time, were well treated by the organisers who were kindness personified; the team Le Grimoire and those guests we managed to chat with.  My small display of original art, from various sources,  and the small portfolio I carried, was, I think, well received. I certainly did a lot of signing [and sketching] for those who came to the Le Grimoire table.

I took a lot of pictures on my trusty old camera ... but have to see if I can get them to down load :) [technologically ... I'm getting worse as I age .....AARggh!. Still, I add here one picture I was sent ...where I'd just signed a book for a new fan and where I despair of my weight [sob].
from Plague of the Demons [FF 51]

So, that's it for a little while, for those whose expecting work be assured I'll have my nose to the grindstone by tomorrow. 


2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you and Jacqui and getting to know you. I hope we'll meet again soon!
    Sunila aka Dragonlady

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.